回目录
回首页
我是夜熟知的人 Acquainted with the Night


作者:宋颖豪


  我是夜熟知的人。     I have been one acquainted with the night.
  我曾投身雨中,归自雨中。 I have walked out in rain——and back in rain.
  我曾走出灯火 煌的市镇。 I have outwalked the further city light.

  我曾俯视过最凄清的街衢。 I have looked down the saddest lane.
  我曾越过巡行的知更人。  I have passed by the watchman on his beat
  我低抑眼神,不愿吭声。  And dropped my eyes,unwilling to explain.

  我伫立,戛止跫音     I have stood still and stopped the sound of feet
  当远处断续的呼唤     When far away an interrupted cry
  传自另一道街的家门,   Came over houses from another street,

  不是唤我回,或道声再见; But not to call me back or say good-bye;
  而于此无边静谧的超尘,  And further still at an unearthly height,
  只有发光的时钟在夜空明闪 One luminary clock against the sky

  宣告时间并无是非之分。  Proclaimed the time was neither wrong nor right.
  我是夜熟知的人。     I have been one acquainted with the night.
回目录
回首页